INFINITY COWORKING's e-commerce is a website maintained and managed by INFINITY BUSINESS CENTER SERVIÇOS ADMINISTRATIVOS LTDA. A limited liability company, duly registered with CNPJ / MF under nº 24.228.394 / 0001-06, established in the state of São Paulo, with headquarters at Alameda Rio Negro, 503, 23rd and 24th floors, Rio Negro Office Building, Alphaville, Barueri, CEP: 06454-000.
INFINITY BUSINESS CENTER SERVIÇOS ADMINISTRATIVOS LTDA. seeks to bring a new concept of Coworking to Brazil. It is not just shared offices, but a new work and business model aimed at optimizing the work environment and productivity.
INFINITY COWORKING offers total infrastructure with the highest technology, in addition to preserving the corporate identity of its customers, as well as the well-being of professionals, all in an environment that motivates each user's Networking. The Networking Network developed by INFINITY COWORKING aims to connect professionals and encourage cooperation, help, sharing ideas and partnerships.
INFINITY COWORKING is a serious and reputable company, and therefore respects and defends regulations on the protection of personal data and always seeks to comply with existing best practices on this topic.
This document was written in a simple and accessible way, with examples of data collection and use, so that the user easily understands how their data is used, in order to offer a safe and comfortable experience.
2. DEFINITIONS OF SOME TERMS:
USER: Anyone who, previously authorized and registered, will be able to browse the INFINITY COWORKING online store.
CLIENT: Any User who establishes any purchase of plans / services in the INFINITY COWORKING online or in-person store.
RESTRICTED PERSONAL AREA: section of the INFINITY COWORKING online store accessed by the User by providing login and password.
LOGIN: Name that the User uses to access the restricted personal area and exclusive functionalities of the INFINITY COWORKING online store.
PASSWORD: Character set (word and / or secret code) that serves as proof of the User's identity, whose knowledge must be exclusive and unique.
REGISTRATION DATA: Set of information of a User in order to identify him / her from the others (examples: identity card RG, CPF, home address, CNPJ number, business address, company name, trade name, telephone number, among others).
3. NAVIGATION IN THE INFINITY COWORKING ONLINE STORE
The INFINITY COWORKING online store is best viewed with a minimum resolution of 1920 x 1080 and is compatible with most browsers.
To view some content available in the INFINITY COWORKING online store, it may be necessary to install the Adobe Flash Player application, in addition to Java Script and cookies enabled in the browser.
The User is responsible for performing the installation / enabling of such resources on his computer equipment, as well as for keeping it safe, through the use of logical security tools, such as antivirus and personal firewall.
Unless otherwise specified or notified, the INFINITY COWORKING online store will seek to keep all content available 24 (twenty-four) hours a day, 07 (seven) days a week, based on official Brasilia time. However, it does not guarantee continuous or uninterrupted access to the website.
But, eventually the site may not be available due to:
I) technical and / or operational maintenance that requires the site to be removed from the website or makes it impossible to access it;
II) fortuitous cases or force majeure;
III) actions by third parties that prevent the website from being made available;
IV) interruption or suspension of services provided by telecommunications service providers; and,
V) occurrences of transmission and / or routing failures in Internet access, among others.
Even in the cases of system unavailability mentioned above, we have security systems in place to ensure that your personal data is safe and not misused by malicious third parties.
4. HOW DOES THE ONLINE STORE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE WORK?
In spite of the existence of free navigation pages, the acquisition of any plans or services advertised to the INFINITY COWORKING online store will only be done through the completion of a registration procedure by the User.
Such registration is necessary because we need minimal information to complete your purchase and this, therefore, will result in the creation of a unique navigation profile, which will allow the User to access a restricted personal area, in addition to performing specific activities and participation of any loyalty programs. Further details on the information captured are described in item 5, below.
When registering, the User undertakes to provide true and updated information about himself, to be over 18 years old, as well as to keep such information updated.
The User will be able to view and change his registration data, later, at any time, through access to his restricted personal area, in the "Edit" field.
The User may also register his e-mail address (e-mail) in a list of contacts interested in receiving electronic messages containing information and news (newsletters) from INFINITY COWORKING.
At any time, you can also unsubscribe from this list of newsletters, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
During the registration process, the User must create a personal, non-transferable and confidential password.
This password must contain at least 6 (six) characters, including letters, numbers and special characters and be difficult to guess, and it is not recommended to use sequences of letters and numbers, names of nearby entities and / or special dates.
The User must ensure the security of his password, and must change it immediately if he becomes aware or suspects that it has been discovered by a third party.
In case of forgetfulness, the User may request the sending of his password to his registered email, in the item “I forgot my password”.
The User may later cancel his registration at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com with the Subject: Cancellation of Registration.
5. WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM THE USER AND HOW?
When interacting with us, using our website or when communicating with us (via e-mails or contact) we can collect information in the ways described below, always with consent and ensuring that the information is stored securely:
Information provided by the user: The User can give information about himself when registering a personal account on our website, making a purchase, filling out online forms (such as registrations and surveys), choosing to receive our newsletters and special offers, participating in a promotion , interact with social media functions on our website, or contact us (by email, phone, chat, social media and others). This information may include your name, address or region, telephone and e-mail number, date of birth, gender, purchase data, images and financial information (including credit and debit card details), among others.
If the User needs to contact our Customer Service (“SAC”) or look for us by other means (such as social networks), we will collect their information through these channels as well.
If the User is browsing with his mobile device, for example, he can allow INFINITY COWORKING to see his current location or allow access to his contact details - this helps us to offer the User the best possible service.
Even if you don't make a purchase at INFINITY COWORKING, when you visit our website, we may collect some information automatically, such as IP address, the date and time you accessed our website, the device, software or internet browser you uses and information about the computer's operating system, such as application versions and language settings. We may also collect information about clicks and which pages were shown to you.
If you are using a mobile device, we also collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics, application crashes and other system activities.
6. WHY DOES INFINITY COWORKING COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use the information collected about you for a variety of purposes. Look:
A. Purchase of Plans / Services: first, we use your personal data to complete and manage your purchase on our Online Store.
B. Customer support service: we offer support service and clarification of doubts and eventual problems with purchases and cancellations and we are available to help you from Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm. Sharing your data, such as your registration information, allows us to respond when you need us.
C. Account administration: Users of the INFINITY COWORKING Store can create an account on our websites, being certain that we use the information you provide to administer that account. You can manage your data, have access to special offers and view specific fields for registered users. Managing your personal settings allows you to maintain and share information with us.
D. Marketing activities: we use your information for marketing activities. These activities include:
Use of your contact information to send news related to services / plans. You can remove your subscription from these marketing communications quickly, easily and at any time - just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Based on your information, personalized offers can be shown on the INFINITY COWORKING website, in the applications or on third party websites / applications (including social networks).
When you participate in other promotional activities (such as sweepstakes, referral programs or contests), relevant information will be used to manage those promotions.
E. Communication with you: There may be other occasions when we will contact you, including by email, post, phone or text message - the method you choose depends on the contact information you have shared with us. And we process the communications you send to us (such as responding to and handling any requests you may have placed at the INFINITY COWORKING Store).
If you have not completed an online purchase, we may contact you with a reminder to complete it. We believe that this additional service is beneficial because it allows you to continue shopping without having to search for services / plans or fill in your registration data again.
When you use our services, we may send you a questionnaire or invitation for you to evaluate your experience.
F. Market research: We may ask you to participate in market research to improve our services.
G. Improvement of services: we can also use personal data for analysis. This is part of our effort to improve our services and the user experience, but the data can also be used for testing, troubleshooting and improving the functionality and quality of our online services. The main objective is to optimize and customize our online platform for your needs, making our website easier and more enjoyable to use. We strive to use information under a pseudonym or anonymization when it comes to analytical purposes.
H. Promotion of a safe and reliable service: in order for us to create a trusted environment for you, we may use your personal data to detect and prevent fraud and other illegal or unwanted activities. Similarly, we may use personal data to assess risks and for security reasons, including authenticating users and sending information to our partners for risk analysis. For these reasons, we may place certain orders on hold until the review is complete or cancel a purchase. In the event of cancellation, you will be notified and, if you have already made a payment, you will be refunded.
The provision of your data to INFINITY COWORKING is voluntary. However, we can only effect your purchase if certain personal data is collected. For example, it is not possible to process your purchase if your name, address and payment information are not collected. Likewise, we cannot protect ourselves against the payment of bills if we do not carry out a credit analysis.
But do not worry. If we use automated means to process personal data that has legal effects or significantly affects you, we will implement measures to safeguard your rights and freedom, including the right to obtain human intervention.
7. HOW ARE USER INFORMATION USED?
In order to keep our website up and running, including so that Users can place orders, manage their account and optimize their experience, we need the information collected for various purposes. We use this information primarily to:
• Providing you with the services / plans purchased: to purchase the plans, the User must register an account on our website. Your information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail and financial information - such as credit and debit cards) will be used so that the User can send the order and INFINITY COWORKING will process and fulfill it. INFINITY COWORKING may use User information to contact you about orders and account, as well as provide support when necessary.
• Provide you with customer service: When contacting our customer service team or evaluating us for any reason, whether by email, phone, chat or otherwise, we will use the Users' information (name, phone, e- mail) to assist us in categorizing the communication, respond to you and, where appropriate, investigate and resolve any problems or incidents with your request. We can also use the Users' phone and email to inform the status of the purchase and any problems that may happen with an order;
• Communicate new offers: When the User informs us that he would like to receive our marketing communications or when the User purchases on our website, unless he tells us otherwise, we will use this personal information (name, email and address) to send occasional updates, news, and offers via email, post, or other forms of media. We may use this information to tailor our messages to your preferences;
• Advertise and promote our services / plans and brand: With the consent of the User, we can use the images of Users on our website, social networks (eg Instagram) to promote our services and brand.
• Conduct studies, analyzes and research on your point of view and use of our website: When accepting to receive our communications, we may use the Users' personal data (name, address, email and telephone) to send you surveys and votes to find out your opinions about our services and website. We can also carry out analyzes and studies on how the User uses our website to optimize the website and its experience.
• Yours and our financial security: For the safety of all parties involved, we need to guarantee the authenticity of our Users.
8. WITH WHO DOES INFINITY COWORKING SHARE USER INFORMATION?
We work with carefully selected third-party partners. To this end, we may share your information with the following third parties in limited circumstances:
• Outsourced service providers serving business purposes: For the proper functioning of our services, we rely on carefully selected service providers. These include anti-fraud and credit check agencies for our security, consultancies to improve our marketing, research companies to carry out our research and studies, technology, intelligence and support providers to maintain our IT infrastructure and others. We allow these companies to use your personal information solely and necessarily to support us and provide us with their services and products. We do not allow these third party service providers to disclose or use your information for any other purposes. We are judicious and demanding in the handling of your information by third parties.
• Third parties with which we can consider a business transaction: INFINITY COWORKING is always looking for new opportunities and possibilities for growth. This means that we can consider business transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, sale of assets or the like. In such cases, there is the possibility of transferring your information to enable the evaluation and commitment of the transaction. If we buy or sell any business or asset, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets;
9. WHAT IS THE LEGAL EMBASMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING?
In view of the purposes described in items 7 and 8, INFINITY COWORKING relies on the legal basis that the processing of personal information is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract, specifically to effect the sale of services / plans until delivery to the customer. If the requested personal information is not provided, INFINITY COWORKING will not be able to finalize the sale or offer customer service.
In addition, INFINITY COWORKING has a legitimate business interest in offering its plans, preventing fraud and improving its services. When using personal information to serve the legitimate interests of third parties, INFINITY COWORKING will always balance your rights and interests in protecting your personal data against the rights and interests of INFINITY COWORKING and third parties.
INFINITY COWORKING relies, where applicable, on compliance with legal obligations (such as requirements required by law). Where necessary by applicable law, INFINITY COWORKING will obtain your consent before processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
If you wish to contest the processing of the data and there is no cancellation mechanism available for you to do so directly (for example, in your account settings), please contact email@example.com
10. HOW LONG WILL USER INFORMATION BE USED?
If you have any questions about a specific retention period for personal data processed about you, please contact us through the contact details firstname.lastname@example.org
11. HOW DO WE USE SOCIAL NETWORKS?
Social networks are used, by INFINITY COWORKING, to offer the services that best suit your preferences, but you are free to not use the resources of social networks.
We integrate the social media plugins on the INFINITY COWORKING website, that is, when you click on one of the buttons (like the Facebook 'like' button), certain information is shared with these social networks. If you are logged in to your social network account at the same time, it is possible to relate this information to your account and possibly present your actions on your social media profile to share with others.
12. WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF DATA HOLDERS?
The User can always choose not to disclose his data to INFINITY COWORKING, but he must keep in mind that some of this data may be necessary to register on our platforms. Regardless of this, the User will always have rights related to the privacy and protection of his personal data, and INFINITY COWORKING, in addition to being concerned with the security of such data, is also concerned that the User has access and knowledge of all rights related to the data personal.
Thus, we indicate below all the rights that the User has regarding data protection (“LGPD” - General Data Protection Law), which are: Right of access; Right of rectification; Right of exclusion; Right to restrict processing; Right of objection to processing; Right to explain the logic behind the collection of your data; Right to data portability; and Right to revoke your consent.
If the User has any questions about these issues and how he can exercise these rights, he can get in touch via e-mail: email@example.com
13. HOW ARE DATA OF MINORS AGED USED?
The content of the INFINITY COWORKING website is not intended for persons under 18 years of age. For these, the use of any of our services is only permitted by persons of legal age.
Thus, if we become aware that we are processing information from a child under 18, we reserve the right to delete it.
Maintaining the security of the User and his personal information is very important for INFINITY COWORKING. As a result, some reasonable measures are taken to try to protect the personal information you provide from unauthorized access and the misuse of personal data.
We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard the personal data you provide. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions on access and use of personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel are allowed to access personal data to perform their work.
15. HOW CAN THE USER ACCESS THE INFORMATION THAT IS WITH US?
Transparency in the processing of personal data is essential and, therefore, for you to have control over your information, you can:
• ask for a copy of your personal data;
• inform about any changes made to your personal data or ask us to correct your personal data, but keep in mind that you can also make these changes on your own by accessing your account;
• ask us to delete or block or restrict the processing of your personal data, or challenge the ways in which we use your personal data, in certain situations;
• ask us to send your data to third parties, in certain situations
The User can revoke his consent for the use of his personal data at any time, as well as contest the use of his personal data, subject to the current legislation.
See, we depend on the User to ensure that the registered data is correct and updated, so please inform us immediately of any changes.
16. EXTERNAL LINKS
INFINITY COWORKING does not have any responsibility for the User's navigation on external websites, even when referenced in the INFINITY COWORKING online store, whose contents and privacy policies are not their responsibility. Therefore, we recommend that when users are redirected to external sites, they should always consult their respective privacy policies before providing their data or information.
17. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The contents of the INFINITY COWORKING online store, including, but not limited to, any programs, data and files, as well as the use of the term INFINITY COWORKING as a brand, business name and domain name, are exclusive properties of INFINITY COWORKING or, where appropriate, are adequately covered by license / assignment of use.
The simple access to the INFINITY COWORKING online store does not give the User any right to use the contents understood as whole or fraction, which are in it, were or will be available.
Therefore, the contents displayed in the INFINITY COWORKING online store cannot, in any way, be copied, distributed, reproduced or disseminated, in any way, under penalty of civil and / or criminal liability.
Authorizations for use involving copying of the contents available on the INFINITY COWORKING online store may be obtained upon prior request and formal authorization, provided that the purposes are strictly personal, non-commercial and do not involve modification of the contents.
Any content submitted for publication by the User in the INFINITY COWORKING online store will be the exclusive civil and criminal liability of the User and may not be interpreted in any way as an act of INFINITY COWORKING.
INFINITY COWORKING, however, reserves the right not to publish, as well as, to remove any content deemed to be morally or legally inappropriate.
The eventual withdrawal, even upon request, of any content should always be understood as a demonstration of prevention of unpleasantness and, never, as recognition of any infraction by INFINITY COWORKING entitled to third parties.
The images used in the INFINITY COWORKING online store are merely illustrative.
19. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Policy will be governed, interpreted and executed in accordance with the laws of the Federative Republic of Brazil, regardless of the conflicts between these laws and the laws of other states or countries, with the Barueri / SP District Court being competent to resolve any doubts arising from this instrument. . The user expressly consents to the competence of that judgment, and waives, in this act, the competence of any other forum, however privileged it may be or may become.
After payment identification, the service or product is already available to the customer automatically for scheduling and use in our coworking.
In case of doubt: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (11) 3036 1800
Return and Refund Policy
Cancellation within the period of regret: during the first 7 (seven) consecutive days after contracting the services, the client who wishes to cancel the contracting may send a request through any of Infinity's communication channels requesting the cancellation. Any amount eventually paid will be
fully returned within 48Hrs.
Cancellation after the repentance period: Please contact the INFINITY COWORKING financial department at email@example.com or (11) 3736 8610.
1. Our Clients' employees and visitors must behave in an organized manner; wearing appropriate work clothes all the time; the degree of noise must be kept at a level that does not interfere or disturb other Customers and they will remain responsible for the safekeeping and use with respect to their keys, access cards, parking or other items in common use by all occupants .
2. The Customer must use only furniture and voice telephone equipment provided by INFINITY, and any damage in handling them will be the sole responsibility of the Customer. The Client will not be able to fix anything on the windows, walls or anywhere in the INFINITY Office Center, as well as make any changes or additions to the decoration already existing in its Center, without prior written authorization from INFINITY.
3. Clients may not remove built-in and decorative furniture from offices without INFINITY's prior authorization, and such removal must also be supervised and directed by INFINITY.
4. INFINITY advises the Client to keep the doors of their rooms and cabinets and drawers locked after business hours.
5. No type of locks or locks should be placed on INFINITY doors and windows added by the Client, as well as no changes to the existing locking or locking mechanisms are allowed.
6. The Client must, before leaving the office for a long period, securely close and lock all doors and inform INFINITY if necessary.
Any damage or loss resulting from failure in this operation will be the responsibility of the Customer.
7. All objects, keys, access cards and passwords belonging to Customers, their employees, or their guests must remain under their care, since INFINITY will not be responsible for losses and damages caused by their loss.
8. The Client may use common areas of the Business Center, committing to keep them tidy and clean at all times.
9. All corridors, halls, lobby, elevators and staircases must not be obstructed by Customers, as they have the sole purpose of entering and leaving or in an emergency.
10. External nameplates should not be used in rooms or other areas, if not provided by INFINITY.
11. The Client must not conduct his business in the corridors, reception and other areas, with the exception of his own office and / or meeting rooms or areas designed for this purpose.
12. The Client must not use INFINITY for the manufacture or stock of goods, with the exception of the office supplies necessary to supply his business.
13. The use, sale or manufacture of any type of alcoholic beverages or narcotics is not permitted within any INFINITY premises.
14. Smoking or lighting incense is prohibited in all areas of INFINITY and the building.
15. Clients cannot use the Center or its rooms for an overnight stay or any illegal or immoral purpose.
16. Clients should avoid disturbing and relating to the building's condominium in operational matters. Any suggestion or complaint can be made directly to INFINITY through the means you find most convenient.
17. Animals are not allowed to enter and remain on the premises of INFINITY Centers, except for guide dogs for the blind, if the building so permits.
18. Electricity should only be used for lighting, use of personal computers, printers and cell phone battery chargers. The customer is authorized to use a small printer inside the chosen room.
19. The customer must not operate any videoconferencing equipment without the written consent of INFINITY (with the exception of personal computers), nor can he install in his room, copier, heater, radios, stoves, stereo equipment or amplifiers, vending machines, refrigerators,
coffee makers, and also use or allow the use of flammables, without first obtaining a written authorization from INFINITY. No article that is deemed to be a fire or explosive hazard should be brought to INFINITY. No offensive gas, odors or liquids are allowed.
20. Any other electrical installation, of data transmission data network cables, will only be carried out with the written consent of INFINITY, and customers are prohibited from sharing any data access points, without written authorization from INFINITY. The services resulting from this
authorization may be carried out by INFINITY employees and / or technicians, or by third parties, at INFINITY's sole discretion.
21. If the Client does not remove from INFINITY any good or decoration that belongs to him at the end of the contract, INFINITY may remove them and the Client must pay INFINITY all costs related to this removal, repair and painting for the release to occur from space to market.
22. The Client is prohibited from offering any other INFINITY clients services and / or products similar or identical to those offered by INFINITY, as well as carrying out activities identical and / or similar to those of INFINITY, and cannot compete with INFINITY at any time. .
INFINITY has no responsibility with respect to the violation and non-compliance with the rules of this regulation by INFINITY's Clients, however, it should always emphasize and reinforce compliance with all the rules contained in this regulation.
Termos de Uso e Condições
A seguir estão descritos os Termos de Uso e Condições do site https://www.infinitycoworking.com.br/.
O e-commerce da INFINITY COWORKING é um site mantido e administrado por INFINITY BUSINESS CENTER SERVIÇOS ADMINISTRATIVOS LTDA., sociedade empresária limitada, devidamente inscrita no CNPJ/MF sob nº 24.228.394/0001-06, estabelecida no estado de São Paulo, com sede na Alameda Rio Negro, 503, 23º e 24º andares, Edifício Escritórios Rio Negro, Alphaville, Barueri, CEP: 06454-000.
Quando você acessa nosso site, está confiando à INFINITY COWORKING suas informações. Entendemos que isso é uma grande responsabilidade e trabalhamos para proteger suas informações e manter você no controle delas.
Assim, as regras do presente Termos de Uso e Condições visam descrever como será realizada a sua navegação e uso do nosso site ao acessar o link: https://www.infinitycoworking.com.br/.
Por favor, revise os termos cuidadosamente antes de utilizar o site, pois ao acessar, navegar ou utilizar esse site, todos os usuários e visitantes declaram estar cientes das regras do presente Termos de Uso e Condições.
Caso você não concorde com esses Termos, por favor não use ou acesse o conteúdo disponível.
2. FUNÇÕES DO SITE.
As ferramentas permitem que o usuário conheça nossas soluções e realize o cadastro para solicitar informações sobre elas.
A INFINITY COWORKING visa assegurar que as ferramentas sejam mais úteis e eficientes para os seus usuários. Portanto, se reserva ao direito de fazer alterações no Site ou nos serviços oferecidos a qualquer momento e por qualquer motivo em que entender necessário para manutenção da nossa qualidade.
Nosso site está disponível para pessoas físicas e jurídicas que desejem conhecer nossas soluções, adquirir nossos serviços de forma online e/ou receber nossos conteúdos.
Para que o usuário obtenha maiores informações sobre nossas soluções, é necessária a realização de cadastro mediante o fornecimento de alguns dados cadastrais, tais como nome, e-mail e telefone.
O usuário se responsabiliza pela precisão e veracidade dos dados informados e reconhece que a inconsistência poderá implicar na impossibilidade de realizar o cadastro e/ou receber conteúdos e informações sobre nossas soluções.
O usuário poderá, a qualquer momento, solicitar a completa retirada dos seus dados do banco de dados da empresa, através do nosso canal de contato, disponível no link: https://www.infinitycoworking.com.br/contato ou através do botão excluir conta disponível em sua área de usuário.
A INFINITY COWORKING se reserva o direito de utilizar os dados cadastrais para efetuar estudos e/ou relatórios acerca dos usuários, sem entretanto, divulgar suas informações.
4. PROPRIEDADE INTELECTUAL.
Grande parte do Site é protegida por direitos autorais, marcas, banco de dados e outros direitos de propriedade intelectual. Salvo disposição em contrário, o usuário está autorizado a utilizar o Site apenas para seu uso pessoal, solicitação de cadastros e contatos prévios.
O Site não poderá ser copiado, modificado, adaptado, distribuído, vendido, publicado, licenciado ou de qualquer outra forma transferido, parcial ou totalmente. O usuário não poderá, ainda, desmontar, decompilar, fazer engenharia reversa, quebrar ou tentar quebrar a encriptação que protege as configurações do Site, sob qualquer pretexto e/ou hipótese.
Todos os códigos de texto, informações, dados, fotografias, gráficos, softwares, áudio, vídeo, marcas logotipos, anúncios e tudo o mais o que apareça neste Site pertencem exclusivamente a INFINITY COWORKING.
5. USO DO SITE.
A INFINITY COWORKING não se responsabiliza por qualquer perda ou dano direto, indireto e/ou incidental causado pela má utilização do Site, seu uso ou impossibilidade de uso. Isso inclui perda de dados ou danos causado por uso inadequado do usuário. Da mesma forma, a INFINITY COWORKING não se responsabiliza por qualquer vírus que possa vir a atacar o dispositivo do usuário em decorrência do acesso, utilização ou navegação na internet ou como consequência da transferência de dados, arquivos, imagens, textos ou áudios.
O uso completo do Site depende de conexão com a internet. A conexão deve ser via cabo de rede, Wi-Fi ou através da rede do provedor de serviço de dados móveis, mas a INFINITY COWORKING não é responsável pelo mau funcionamento do Site, bem como caso o dispositivo não tenha conexão Wi-Fi ou excedeu o uso de dados limite.
Ressaltamos que se o uso do Site for realizado fora de uma área com Wi-Fi, o provedor de serviços de rede móvel pode aplicar os termos do contrato, no tocante à aplicação de tarifas de dados, roaming de dados para uso do Site fora do território de origem e outros encargos, pelos quais a INFINITY COWORKING não se responsabiliza.
O usuário não poderá praticar as seguintes ações em razão ou por meio da utilização do Site:
Qualquer ato ilícito ou violação da legislação vigente;
Atos contrários à moral e aos bons costumes;
Violação de direito de terceiros;
Violação dos direitos de sigilo e privacidade alheios;
Atos que causem ou propiciem a contaminação ou prejudiquem quaisquer equipamentos da INFINITY COWORKING e/ou de terceiros, inclusive por meio de vírus, trojans, malware, worm, bot, backdoor, spyware, ou por qualquer outros dispositivos que venham a ser criados;
Praticar qualquer ato que, direta ou indiretamente, no todo ou em parte, possam causar prejuízo à INFINITY COWORKING, qualquer usuário e/ou terceiros;
7. OBRIGAÇÕES DA INFINITY COWORKING.
A INFINITY COWORKING se obriga com seus internautas e usuários a:
Manter o ambiente virtual seguro, salvo por ato destrutivo de terceiro que vá além dos esforços empenhados, hipótese que não se responsabilizará por danos oriundos dessa prática danosa.
Preservar a funcionalidade do site, com links não quebrados, utilizando layout que respeita a usabilidade e navegabilidade, facilitando a navegação sempre que possível.
Exibir as funcionalidades de maneira clara, completa, precisa e suficiente de modo que exista a exata percepção das operações realizadas.
8. OBRIGAÇÕES DO INTERNAUTA.
Os internautas se obrigam a:
Realizar à navegação com retidão ética, sempre respeitando as condições que regem a utilização do site.
Todo usuário que informar dados pessoais neste site se obriga a manter seus dados cadastrais sempre atualizados, assumindo um compromisso de veracidade e autenticidade sob pena de responder civil e criminalmente pelos danos decorrentes da imprecisão e inexatidão das informações fornecidas.
O usuário deve utilizar os recursos do presente site para a finalidade que foi constituída, sob pena da aplicação das penas da lei, de indenizar a quem causar dano e de ter seu cadastro excluído.
9. CONTEÚDO NÃO APROPRIADO PARA MENORES.
O conteúdo completo ou parcial disponível no Site pode ser inadequado para crianças e/ou menores de determinada idade. Os pais ou tutores devem monitorar o acesso e uso dos menores, pelos quais a INFINITY COWORKING não tem qualquer responsabilidade.
10. VERSÕES E SISTEMA OPERACIONAL.
O Site será regularmente atualizado e tais atualizações podem fazer com que o Site deixe de ser compatível com o navegador utilizado. A INFINITY COWORKING não garante que as atualizações necessárias serão compatíveis com o navegador instalado no seu dispositivo.
11. DISPOSIÇÕES GERAIS.
Todos os itens destes termos e condições são regidos pelas leis vigentes na República Federativa do Brasil. Para todos os assuntos referentes à interpretação, ao cumprimento ou qualquer outro questionamento relacionado a estes termos e condições, as partes concordam em submeter ao Foro da Comarca da cidade de Barueri – SP, Brasil.
A utilização e acesso, deste Site significa que o usuário leu e está ciente de todos estes termos e condições.
O usuário deve parar de utilizar este Site imediatamente se não concordar ou aceitar a integralidade destes termos e condições.
A INFINITY COWORKING reserva o direito de atualizar os Termos de Uso e Condições periodicamente, a seu exclusivo critério.